1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over, except employees and their immediate families of Jumbo Games Ltd (the “Promoter”), and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion will start on 8th July 2018. The closing date for receipt of entries is 11.59pm on 31st July 2018 (“Closing Date”).
3. To enter the prize draw, like the post on Facebook.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
6. Entry is limited to 1 entry per person. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, brute force’ or any other automated or manual means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
7. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
8. Each month One winner will be drawn at random by the Promoter under independent supervision from all valid entries received by the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the Closing Date. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted within four weeks of the initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
9. Prize: 1 x Wasgij Christmas 14: Santa's Little Helpers! 2 x 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle for the duration of the promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion including using fraudulent means.
12. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any use, loss or damage of the prize and loss, damage or disappointment suffered by any person taking part.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any telephone, network, electronic or computer failures or delays of any kind or for entries that are corrupted, incomplete, delayed, lost or late.
15. The winner of the top prize agrees to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
16. For a list of the name and counties of major winners please send a self-address envelope to Jumbo Games Ltd, 2 Carters Row, Hatfield Park, Hatfield, Herts AL9 5NB within 3 months of the closing date.
17. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Jumbo Ltd for the purposes of administering this promotion only. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Jumbo Games Ltd, 2 Carters Row, Hatfield Park, Hatfield, Herts. AL9 5NB